Do we really think there is a character difference between a deserter in the military and a deserter in a family, a deserter of wife and children?
A national state of emergency should be declared. Fatherlessness has reached epidemic proportions. 40% of Americans are being raised without functioning fathers. Quietly and insidiously this enemy has infiltrated the current culture leaving a path of destruction as wide as the nation’s borders. The sociological implications are staggering.
Fatherless children are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide
32 times more likely to run away
20 times more likely to have behavioral problems
14 times more likely to commit rape
9 times more likely to drop out of high school
20 times more likely to end up in prison
In this video series David Johnston outlines from the Scriptures:
– The Consequences When There Is No Functional Father in the Home
– The Biblical Principles of “Fathers As family Shepherds”
– How To Treat The Fatherless
– How Sons and Daughters Can and Must Break The Fatherless Cycle
– Why Fathers Should Be Honored
– How To Say, “I Love You” Without Saying, “I Love You”